Friday, November 14, 2014

Kickstart Your Weekend: Adult Wednesday Addams

A while back I sang the praises of Melissa Hunter (+melissahunter)  and her web series Adult Wednesday Addams.

Well the for the longest time it looked like 6 episodes was all we were going to get, but now she is back with an Indiegogo campaign to bring us Season 2.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/adult-wednesday-addams-season-2#home



She is already at her goal, but a few more buck wouldn't hurt.  Plus at the bargain price of only $5 Wednesday promises not to kill you.

If you have not checked out the first 6 videos please do so.  Melissa does a FANTASTIC Wednesday. And it is a lot of fun to see her in new situations like Internet dating, one-night stands, part time jobs and looking for an apartment.  Sounds mundane, but not when it is Gomez and Morticia's youngest daughter.


3 comments:

L.G. Keltner said...

Somehow I never heard of this before. Now, thanks to your post, I'm hooked! And $5 not to be murdered? That sounds like a reasonable deal to me!

Tim Knight said...

Arrgghh!

(a) How did I miss this brilliant show last year (I've always had a soft spot for Wednesday Addams and always swore that if I had a daughter she would be Wednesday Knight)?

And (b) this is killing my promise to myself that I was done with investing in crowdsourcing campaigns!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I know! It is so awesome.